It's that time of year again, Garden City families!
Spring is just around the corner so it's a great time to clean out your homes and donate to PAC!
Garden City PAC will be collecting reusable and resaleable items now until March 9th. We are partnering with Big Brothers Vancouver who will be giving us $2.50 per bag of donated goods.
All you have to do is fill a 26x36 sized garbage bag with your reusable/resaleable items and drop them off at the Gym Stage Monday to Friday 830am-4pm.
Please DO NOT drop off your goods outside of the school, and outside of these predetermined hours. While we sincerely appreciate your donation and support, not following these drop off guidelines creates a lot of unnecessary work for our school staff and parent volunteers--many whom are your friends and family! Thank you for understanding!
Here is what is acceptable:
- All clothing
- Accessories (belts, hats, scarves)
- Purses, wallets, backpacks and bags
- Shoes and boots
- Towels, tablecloths, curtains and linens
- Under garments, nylons and socks
- Blankets, bedding and pillows
- Housewares (dishes, cutlery, pots)
- Toys, books, games and video games
- Videos, records, CD’s and DVD’s
- Small tools
- Small appliances
Please DO NOT drop off used computer electronics or furniture or cloth items that are torn and/ or soiled.These will not be accepted.
Thank you and happy spring cleaning!